Strawberry Kale Salad
- 1/3-1/2 bunch of Certified SC Grown kale [2-4 cups chopped]
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Certified SC Grown strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup Certified SC pecans
- Balsamic vinegar and olive oil, to taste
- 10 Certified SC Grown asparagus spears, blanched+ chopped
- After washing and drying your kale, remove the ribs/stem from each kale leaf.
- Tear or chop the kale into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour a little olive oil in your hands and work your way through the kale, massaging the leaves until they darken in color and tenderize.
- Finish it off with a pinch of salt and combine with strawberries, pecans, and asparagus.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Top with feta and dig in!