Springtime Avocado and Radish Toast
- 2pieces of sunflower bread or other sprouted/seeded bread
- 1ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- sea salt
- 2-3Certified SC Grown radishes
- HandfulCertified SC Grown microgreens
- Optional toppings: olive oil, salt + black pepper
- Toast the bread.
- Halve the avocado and scoop the flesh into a small bowl. Halve the lime and squeeze the juice over the avocado. Add in a pinch of sea salt, to taste. Using a fork, smash the avocado until a creamy mixture forms.
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, thinly slice the radishes.
- Slather each piece of toast with the smashed avocado, layer the radish slices, and sprinkle the sprouts on top. If desired, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!