Slow Cooker Beef & Sweet Potato Stew
- 3 lbs of beef stew meat, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Adluh® all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large Certified SC Grown Sweet Potato
- 8 red potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 beef bouillon cube, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the meat and flour into a slow cooker bowl. Stir to coat meat and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Taste test before serving, adding salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve over white rice or mashed potatoes.