Radish and Goat Cheese Muffins
- 7 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled, divided
- 2 cups Adluh® all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 ¼ buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp local honey
- 1 medium bunch Certified SC Grown radishes (about 2 cups) stems removed and julienned, divided
- 4 ounces local goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and garlic powder.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, buttermilk, 5 tablespoons of butter, and honey.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until combined.
- Fold in all but 2 tablespoons of the radishes and the goat cheese.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about ¾ full.
- Top each muffin with a few pieces of radish, pepper, goat cheese, and a spoonful of remaining butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until tops just begin to brown.