Pan Seared Scallops
4 Scallops per person
4 oz. Jasmine rice per person
2 oz. coconut milk
2 oz. green peas
Olive oil & butter
Marinated Crimini Mushrooms
Mirin (condiment used in Japanese cuisine. Kind of rice win, similar to sake but with
lower alcohol content.)
Rice wine vinegar
- Prepare crimini mushrooms and set aside to marinate.
- Pan sear the scallops in a sauce pan with olive oil and butter.
- Cook the rice with coconut milk and green peas and marinated mushrooms.
- Plate with bed of rice, green peas and mushrooms.
- Top with pan seared scallops.