Cucumber Greek Salad
- 2 Certified SC grown cucumbers, peeled and chopped into ¼ moons
- 4-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ of a red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Black olives, pitted and sliced (to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and dried oregano. Pour over the vegetables and mix well. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over the top of salad and mix. Taste and adjust spices if need be. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!