- 16 oz. Certified SC Grown Collard Greens
- 1.4 oz. vegetable mix
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup Dukes® Mayonnaise
- 5 oz. Diced Green Onions
- 1 cup Diced Green pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 dashed Worcestershire sauce
- Place collards in a medium-sized pot and fill with enough water to cover the collards.
- Bring water and collards to a full-rolling boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cook for at least 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain collards well and cool in the refrigerator.
- Chop the cold collards into small pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the collards with sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable mix, diced green onion, diced, green pepper, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and chill to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with sliced vegetables or corn chips.