Cheese and Olive Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 medium ripe Certified SC Grown tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut tops off tomatoes; discard. Carefully scoop out tomato pulp, leaving shells intact; finely chop pulp. Combine pulp with remaining ingredients. Place tomato shells in an 8-inch square baking dish. Divide pulp mixture evenly among tomato shells. Broil 2 minutes or until tomatoes just begin to blister and topping is browned.