- 1 medium roasted Certified SC Grown beet, chopped
- 2 cups cooked and drained chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- Blend the beets and chickpeas together in a food processor until slightly combined, about 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in and blend until all the ingredients are incorporated and smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute or longer depending on your food processor. Taste and adjust any ingredients based on your taste. Enjoy!