Beet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups Adluh® all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp milk
- ½ cup finely grated beet (about one medium beet)
- 1 ¼ chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease a pan or prepare with a non-stick mat.
- Peel and grate beets. (wear gloves to avoid staining)
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Add beets and mix well.
- Toss in chocolate chips and give it a final stir.
- Use a spoon to place a heaping spoonful onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.