Asparagus Spinach Dip
- 1 bunch Certified SC Grown asparagus
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5-6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 5 ounce package fresh baby spinach
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 2-3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Trim and rinse your asparagus stalks, then blanch or steam until tender.
- In a food processor, combine the asparagus, garlic, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, and salt. Blend until creamy.
- In a well-seasoned cast iron skillet, saute entire package of spinach with a little bit of olive oil, then add your asparagus dip.
- Fold together and top with fresh mozzarella and bake for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly.
- Enjoy with your favorite dippers!