Strawberry Granola Bars
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup mashed banana (about one 8” banana)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp local honey
- 2 ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup diced Certified SC Grown strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 300° and lightly coat an 8” square baking pan with nonstick cook spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil, mashed banana, milk, and honey.
- Stir in the oats until thoroughly coated.
- Gently fold in the diced strawberries.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan, and bake for 15-19 minutes.
- Cool completely to room temperature in the pan before slicing into bars.