- SC caught shrimp, peel & devein, leaving tail on
- Marinate shrimp with fresh chopped garlic
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Teaspoon of lemon zest
- Tablespoon of herb de provence
- Coat with extra virgin olive oil
- Let rest one hour
- Heat cast iron pan on med/high heat for cooking
- 1 Bunch SC Grown Cilantro
- 2-3 cloves fresh peeled garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Combine pesto ingredients in processor by adding garlic first, cut cilantro next and drizzle in oil as the blade is moving.
Plate pesto and then top with shrimp and enjoy!
Makes enough for 1 serving.