Chocolate Walnut Pie
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 pound whole butter — melted
- 1 ½ cups walnuts
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ¼ cup vanilla
- 2 each 9 inch pie shells
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a large mixer, combine the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, and butter.
- Using the whip attachment, mix the ingredients on low until well combined.
- Portion the walnuts and chocolate chips evenly into the 2 pie shells, about ¾ cup for each pie.
- Bake the pies at 325 for one hour.
- The Chocolate Walnut Pies are now complete.